Join our team
Fancy joining our team?
Here are our latest vacancies...
Salary £27,000 (two year fixed term)
Wouldn’t it be great if people grew on trees? Imagine - when you needed some help with something, you could go along and pick one. If you needed an extra pair of hands, you could nip out and grab a pair. If you wanted to build a human pyramid, cheerleader style...Ok, you get the idea. And as wonderful as that idea might be, unfortunately it’s not reality. Or is it...?...read more...
Creative Writer and Storyteller
Salary £28,000 p.a. (six month paid internship)
“In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit (1937)
“Mr. and Mrs. Dursley of number four Privet Drive were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997)
Shared in the right way, words create images that connect with many people and leave a lasting impression. As a business that is moving forward at an exciting pace, there is lots going on and plenty to share, so we need someone who is bursting to get under the skin of what we’re doing and add more chapters to our ever changing story...read more...
Salary £24,100 (permanent)
At Red Kite, we’ve set ourselves some challenging and ambitious objectives, because our customers deserve it. As a tenant-led, not for profit, charitable housing association with around 6,700 properties in and around High Wycombe, we have a diverse customer base so we need a team of great people who can create and maintain fantastic relationships...read more...
None of these for you?
If you don’t fancy any of these roles but feel like Red Kite could be the place for you, get in touch.
We’re always on the hunt for colleagues who are:
- Ready for a fresh challenge with a great new organisation
- Brave enough to challenge the norm, with enough creativity to see new ideas turn into reality
- Excited about working with like minded people
If that sounds like you, or you know someone who fits the bill, give us a shout. Personalities and values matter more to us at Red Kite than bums on seats. So unless we can find the right characters, we’re not going to fill any vacancies with people who can do the basics...we’d rather wait for those hidden gems to walk through our colourful office doors, knowing that they’d fit right in.
For more about us and why we might just be the organisation for you, take a read of this: Why Red Kite?
A bit more about us
Here are just a few other things that you might want to know about us as an employer...
- You get 26 days annual leave, together with eight UK Bank Holidays
- We have a great salary sacrifice pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- Our salaries are attractive and we review them quite regularly
- There’s an opportunity to buy or sell annual leave
- Our colourful and spacious offices are based approximately 2 miles from the centre of High Wycombe – close enough to London to hop on the train, far enough away to miss out on all the hubbub, if that’s not your bag! - Read more about the Wycombe area here...
We’re always open to meeting new people and having a chat if you think you would fit into our opposite-to-run-of-the-mill organisation. With a few vacancies at the moment, there was never a better time to take stock of where you are now and what you’re doing, and think about whether we could be not just the right place for you, but the only place...