Where to find us
We have moved! Our new address is now:
Red Kite Community Housing
Kingsmead Business Park
How to get here
Our office is located along the London Road, which is served by many different bus services. The stop you need to get off at is called 'oppositte Rayners Road'. View some of the routes here:
Our office is a 15 minute bus ride from High Wycombe railway station. The station is operated by Chiltern Railways.
Train services to/from the High Wycombe station include:
London, Marylebone (35 minutes)
Aylesbury (25 mins)
Haddenham and Thame Parkway (20 mins)
Banbury (50 mins)
Birmingham (1 hr 50 mins)
For information about trains call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50, Chiltern Railways on 08456 005 165
Wycombe and the London Road has excellent access to the motorway network and can be accessed from junctions 3 and 4 of the M40. The M40 provides a link to Birmingham and the North via the M42, M5 and M6, and east to London. The M4, M25, M1 and M3 are all within a short drive, allowing easy access to the rest of the UK. The A40 also provides a link from central London to High Wycombe.
From the North
- If you are heading from the North and coming down the M40, head east on the M40 towards London
- At junction 4, take the A404 exit to H.Wycombe /Marlow/Maidenhead
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Marlow Hill/A404
- Carry on straight through the next set of traffic lights with the sports centre on your right
- Take the second exit at the next roundabout and continue down Marlow Hill
- At the bottom of the hill you will see Wycombe Hospital on your left. Take the second exit at the roundabout and follow the road for 100 metres
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Abbey Way/A40
- Continue on the A40 London Road for approximately 2.5 miles, you will go straight over three roundabouts and go through six sets of traffic lights
- Take the right turning at the seventh traffic lights into Frederick Place and we are the second building on the right – welcome!
- If you come to a roundabout with a Tesco's at the Loudwater roundabout, you have missed us!!
From the South
- If you are heading from the South and coming up the M40, head west on the M40 towards Oxford Birmingham
- At junction 3, take the A40 exit to High Wycombe (E)
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto London Road/A40, signposted High Wycombe
- Go straight over one mini roundabout and you will pass Mr India and Dominos Pizza on your right
- Take the left turning at the traffic lights into Frederick Place and we are the second building on the right – welcome!
We have our own free of charge parking bays outside of the Windsor Court offices, including a number of disabled spaces.