Join our team
If you feel like our offices could be the place for you, get in touch!
We’re always on the hunt for colleagues who are:
- Ready for a fresh challenge with a great new organisation
- Brave enough to challenge the norm, with enough creativity to see new ideas turn into reality
- Excited about working with like minded people
If that sounds like you, or you know someone who fits the bill, give us a shout. Personalities and values are very important to us when we're looking for someone to fill a role. So unless we can find the right characters, we’re not going to fill any vacancies with people who can do the basics. We’d rather wait for those hidden gems to walk through our colourful office doors, knowing that they’d fit right in.
For more about us and why we might just be the organisation for you, take a read of this: Why Red Kite?
A bit more about us
Here are just a few other things that you might want to know about us as an employer.
- You get 26 days annual leave, together with eight UK Bank Holidays
- We have a great salary sacrifice pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- Our salaries are attractive and we review them quite regularly
- We offer the chance to buy or sell your annual leave
- Our colourful and spacious offices are based approximately 2 miles from the centre of High Wycombe. This means we're close enough to London to hop on the train, but far enough away to miss out on all the hubbub, if that’s not your bag! - Read more about the Wycombe area here
We’re always open to meeting new people and having a chat if you think you would fit into our opposite-to-run-of-the-mill organisation. With new vacancies coming up regularly, there is never a better time to take stock of where you are now and what you’re doing. Have a look at the positions we currently have open and think about whether we could be not just the right place for you, but the perfect place for you!